Generac LP Series 3250 Portable Propane Generator
Until now, the only options available in a portable propane generator required the propane tank to be separately carried, where it would then sit to the side of the generator while in use. The LP3250 incorporates a tank holder into the frame itself, so the propane tank sits securely out of the way. It eliminates the hassle of a stand-alone tank and the awkward fuel line that goes along with it.
Take the LP3250 along for outdoor events, camping or job site use, or use it around the home for projects and emergency backup.
Additional information for Generac LP Series 3250 Portable Propane Generator
- Integrated fuel tank holder secures a 20 or 30 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation.
- 20 lb tank provides 9.0 hour runtime, comparable to runtime of same size portable gasoline generator
- Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard size LP tanks
- Dolly-style handles and low grab bar increase maneuverability; handles fold down for compact storage
- Wheel kit included
- Hardened-steel tube cradle is a rugged 1¼ diameter
- Low-oil pressure protection safeguards the engine from damage
- Covered outlets are protected from the elements
- Circuit breakers provide overload protection
Why Choose Liquid Propane? As consumers become more conscious of their green footprint, they look for ways to use less fossil fuel, but ideally not at the expense of convenience. For many applications, propane is the answer. Benefits include:
- Safe, Stable, Long Shelf-Life: Unlike gasoline, it can be stored indefinitely without deterioration, and safely transported without spillage.
- Readily Available: Used by millions to fuel everything from furnaces to grills to vehicles.
- Lower Emissions: Emits low carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons and fewer toxic pollutants than gasoline. Non-toxic and biodegradable.