Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Service Technician to join our growing team and organization. In this position, you will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining and repairing machinery, maximizing customer retention and customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Compensation: $15 – $30 based on experience & skills
Job Type: Full-Time
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and advise on appropriate recommendations
- Build positive relationships with customers Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- In-depth knowledge of diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck
- Benefits & company 401k
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it!
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Open communication with leadership of the company.
- Continuous training
For more information please complete the form below or contact: