Lead Generation Specialist
The lead generation specialists we hire are hungry, humble and hardworking. This position will be representing Danley Electrical and Generac at a mix of industry trade shows, community events and instore positions to effectively make first contact with our potential new customers. Then, providing basic project information and collecting contact information.
There is a generous bonus structure for qualified leads. If you are a person that has a good work ethic that wants to work in a growing company, continue reading
Job Type: Part-time to start
- Self-starter with ability to work independently without supervision
- Friendly, outgoing and professional
- Build rapport quickly with an approach that suits your personality
- Engage with customers to collect vital information and record in our CRM
- Maintain relationships in order to retain their business and possibly earn referrals.
- No experience required but 1-2 years Sales Development experience is preferred
- Fluent in English. Bilingual is an asset
- Good Conversation, Time Management and organizational skills
- Team player that will work with others to reach a larger goal
- Ability to use technology in a relatively quick manner with instruction
- Weekend availability
What We Offer
- Changing working environments (trade shows, store locations, community events)
- Weekly paycheck
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Tablet preloaded with our tools to help you keep track of work, schedule and hours.
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it and get it
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company.
For more information please complete the form below or contact: