We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Mechanic to join our growing team and organization. In this position, you will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining and repairing machinery, vehicles and other devices. Continuous training is offered.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Compensation: $15 – $30 based on experience & skills
Job Type: Full-Time
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to product users.
- Perform assessments and alert/advise clients on potential issues
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license.
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck
- Benefits & company 401k
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it!
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Open communication with leadership of the company.
- Continuous training
For more information please complete the form below or contact: