Growing Electrical Company looking to immediately hire a responsible and detail-oriented Scheduling Assistant. This role will provide excellent support to our sales team by calling and receiving calls from prospective clients, qualifying their needs and scheduling appointments for them to meet with our Sale Engineers. Overtime hours may be required as needed to support the needs of the sales team during high volume seasons and/or inclement weather. We do not cold call!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Answer Inbound Calls from the company’s prospective and current clients or customers.
- Place Outbound Calls to leads provided from the marketing team. Determine overall interest of prospective clients and eliminate clients who aren’t interested. Training and support regularly.
- Email both current and prospective, to answer any questions, schedule meetings with a salesperson, or reschedule meetings as needed.
- Keep Accurate Records of current and prospective clients and educate them about our products or services, keeping accurate records of conversations.
- Provide General Administrative Support When not calling customers, provide general administrative support to the sales/marketing team. Directed as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Customer Service Experience –kind of retail customer service is usually helpful
- Data Entry Skills –can type quickly with high accuracy
- Interpersonal Communication Skills –both verbal and written
- Organization Skills – Will be scheduling multiple people across the state.
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck
- Benefits & company 401k
- Open communication with leadership of the company.
- Continuous training
- Possible Remote Working for qualified candidates.
For more information please complete the form below or contact: