Electricians joining our team are responsible for installing automatic backup generators, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical controls, wiring, and systems. To perform in this role, it is preferred you hold an electrician degree from a technical college or direct field experience, working on simple and complex electrical systems. The electricians we hire are skilled, professional, and hardworking.
Compensation: $25-$40/hr based on experience and skills
Job Type: Full-Time
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Assist with automatic backup generators installations
- Perform general electrical maintenances.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience with Automatic Backup Generators is preferable
- Communication and organizational skills
- Coachable and hungry to learn or lead
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Potentially working earlier and later than a typical 9-5 in order to complete jobs
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck
- Benefits & company 401k
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it!
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Open communication with leadership of the company.
- Continuous training