Once your new Generac Automatic Standby Generator is installed and inspected, you are automatically transferred over to our maintenance department, Danley Generators LLC, a subdivision of W. Danley Electrical Co, to ensure your warranty remains in effect and your equipment remains in good working condition.
We offer 1, 2, and 3-year agreements, for the life of the generator. All of our Generator Maintenance Agreements include servicing:
- Engine – oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, valve adjustment
- Battery – voltage, electrolyte level, terminal connections
- Cooling – airflow, intake & exhaust louvers
- Exterior Maintenance – condition of enclosure, base and pad, base connection
- Electrical System – output voltage/frequency, generator connections, fuses, transfer operations, ATS and connections
- Fuel System – fittings & connections, flexible fuel line
- Check anti-freeze
This is just a general overview and does not include all aspects of our Maintenance Agreements. For more detailed information on our Maintenance Agreements, contact our service department at (732) 432-0164.