W. Danley Electrical is NJ’s most trusted award-winning electrical contractor. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of Automatic Standby Generators.
Pipe Fitter ***Career Opportunity***
We are looking for a qualified pipefitter to build, install and maintain generator pipe systems. You will need to review scopes of work, lay out plans for installations and install to completion. You should be able to use pneumatic and hydraulic tools following safety guidelines. Ideally, experience in both residential and industrial settings and with pipes of different materials (steel, PVC, flex etc.). If you find great excitement in seeing the systems you built work, we’d like to meet you!
Full-Time: Compensation: be $25-$35/hr based on experience & skills
- Review scope of work to understand and prepare required materials.
- Inspect and prepare sites for installation.
- Measure, cut, thread, lubricate, assemble pipes according to requirements.
- Install and secure pipes (e.g. with clamps).
- Detect and repair malfunctions, breakages, or leaks.
- Use and maintain tools and keep truck stocked and organized.
- Collaborate with other crew members and office staff to complete installations.
- Follow safety guidelines and use protective equipment (e.g. goggles, wearing masks as required).
- Proven experience as a pipefitter.
- Good numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work over-time.
- Valid license.
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck.
- Employee Benefits & company 401k.
- A consistent and properly planned schedule.
- Continuous training.
To be considered for this position, please submit your interest with a resume.
For more information please complete the form below: