W. Danley Electrical is NJ’s most trusted award-winning electrical contractor. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of Automatic Standby Generators. We are experiencing rapid growth and are ready to hire an additional skilled, dedicated, and teachable generator technician to the team.
Generator Technician ***Career Opportunity***
This position requires the Generator Technician to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of models and sized automatic standby generators and transfer switches in the field thoroughly and accurately. Also be capable of reporting detailed notes and photos of unit + job site, complete related paperwork and take payments while providing superior customer service.
Full-Time : Compensation: $21 – $30 based on experience & skills
- Perform on-site generator preventative maintenances, diagnostics, repairs and troubleshooting for customer’s generators (includes DC & AC voltage equipment)
- Provide customers with superior customer service by answering questions/addressing concerns, providing appropriate documentation and explanations of service/work performed or parts used.
- Complete and submit work orders
- Keep truck stocked with a sufficient supply of parts and tools
- Operate company vehicle safely and courteously to other drivers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Service Technician, 1 year (Preferred) and/or Engine repair, 1 year (Preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license.
- Overtime may be required as job duties demand.
What We Offer
- Weekly paycheck
- Employee Benefits & company 401k
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it!
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Continuous training
To be considered for this position, please submit your interest with a resume.
For more information please complete the form below: